Thursday, January 29, 2015

Derma Roller by Diva d'or 1mm

With the Diva d'or Derma Roller Getting beautiful skin results is FAST, SAFE AND AFFORDABLE. Reduces and eliminates Wrinkles, Scars, Fine Lines, Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Hyper-Pigmentation and other more

Increases natural Collagen production and skin elasticity

SAVE TIME and MONEY by Derma Rolling at home - 

Avoid laser or other aesthetic treatments

Diva d'or is the Professionals Choice for Skin Treatment at Home!
 
100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 90-days money back Warranty - No Questions asked Policy.

1 comment:

  1. First off I would like to say that this company has great follow up and customer service. I received a follow up email giving me some tips and info. I rarely receive great customer service anymore.

    Right off the bat it is a bit scary putting needles to your face. But, It doesn't really hurt...not really. I got the 1mm size. It doesn't hurt but it is kindof an annoying feeling that is uncomfortable. But I was really mad at my wrinkles so I stuck it out and am thinking it will get easier with use. I also have no pain tolerance and I have heard of other people that like the way this feels.

    The results? I think it is too early to really tell. My face was pink for a day and felt like a mild sunburn. Then after about 3 days after I used it my skin started to peel a little bit. Underneath seems to be fresh new skin!!! And my pores are much much smaller and the overall texture is improved. I am really happy so far. The online before and after pictures of people that use these or go in for a spa treatment are pretty amazing. Also there are some good youtube videos of dermarolling.

    I am going to give a review latter of the more long term results. But for now, the quality of the product and customer service is great and shipping was fast. I think that if you have problem skin this is a great and inexpensive way to try to do something yourself to help.

    ReplyDelete

Popular articles
Best seller

Lilian Fache 3 in 1


Price: 29.97$